I'm living with my parents in my hometown. I rarely step out of my house, sometimes my room. My schedule changes everyday and shift by two to four hours, yesterday I slept at 5am and today it's already 6am, so I will go to sleep after my morning walk and breakfast.
Update : Due to my bad schedule and food habits, yesterday I got diagnose with Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), that means I have to drastically change my diet, do regular exercise and maintain my body more consciously, and now I can't just keep on living the way I used to. I've never really given any attention to my body till now which has resulted into this and now I think I really need to change my mind, and let the body take control of things.
I'm trying to work on a couple of things that I've planned to finish my the end of this year.
- • Working on a board game. Check out the design log here at lonely night project.
- • Always in mind but nothing in reality twine game, about self-amusement, which even now is only in mind but taking more active space than before. Trying to figuring out a basic conceptual flow then will start writing and keep a log on a git repo.
- • Another twine game on helplessness and getting trapped by your own actions, called No Way Out.
- • Learning P5js, though not very regular, but trying to make at least one sketch every weekend.
- • Looking for interesting and meaningful work.
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers’/ now page movement, check it out at nownownow.com.