Currently, I'm living with parents in my hometown Jabalpur, India. I'm trying to understand and work on a couple of things related to games, learning, generative art, and interaction design among other things. This page is a living list of things that I'm engaged in right now.
- • Working on a resource management, set collection card game about growth, temporality and sharing, with flower and gardening theme. This project started as a part of TMP with Jeff, the program is over but game has just started to take form. Design log at lonely night project.
- • Working on a commissioned project as a Play Experience Designer for an EdTech startup Create Joy, to create an online playful learning environment for extracurricular activities for children.
- • Working on another commissioned project as a Game Researcher to create a Living Games Museum based on a personal collection of traditional games.
- • Exploring my old interest in toy making and book binding. Hopefully some updates coming soon.
- • Learning P5js, and Music Theory, though not very regular, but trying to make some progress.
- • Exploring digital drawing techniques in Krita and SketchBook, which sometimes I post on my visual blog.
- • Trying to build a small library of my own. Currently reading -
The Search - Talks on the Ten Bulls of Zen by Osho.
Jashn e talim by Sushil Joshi - a book on the journey of Hoshangabad Science Teaching Programme.
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers’/ now page movement, check it out at nownownow.com.