I'm working as Design Consultant on various projects for start ups, and continuing to develop my own game ideas.
- 1. Designing Gamification, Learning Games and Playful Interactions for Crejo.fun. It's an online learning platform for holistic development of children through extracurricular activities.
- 2. Working with a Stealth Startup in Designing Gamification Strategies for a new product designed for young professionals dealing with mental health and wellbeing related issues.
- 3. Helping another startup LECODE GAMES with product design, strategy, UX, and game design for different products they are developing in the area of serious games and learners communities.
- 4 Working on my new tabletop game - Guldasta(working title), inspired by an Indian ritual of offering flowers to the gods in the temple to get their blessings. This project started as a part of The Tabletop Mentorship Program with Jeff, and now is in the second phase of playtesting. The latest iteration is up on TTS and I'm looking forward to get back to the momentum with the playtests. You can see a rough cut of the gameplay video and a sell sheet. Some initial logs that I missed to post further at lonely night project.
I finally can and have started to travel after being at home for a long time. This time, I'm traveling the way I always wanted to, staying at one place for a considerable amount of time, and then moving to the next place and so on. I left home two months back in July to Shillong, Meghalaya where again I couldn't go anywhere as the lockdown continued in the state. Now I'm at my brother's place in Pilani for a while. In the coming weeks, I'm going to Himachal. I'm preparing a toy making workshop for children at the Udaan Learning Center near Palampur. I'll be staying in Himachal for a month or so at different places and then come back home for Diwali.
- Currently Reading
- The Art of Zen by Alan Watts
- The Book of Women by Osho
- Escape from Childhood by John Holt
- Inspired by my friends in Shillong, I'm planning to take up some form of craft related to textiles or weaving. Some options that I'm considering are - tablet weaving, ply-split braiding, pine needle weaving, embroidery, knitting, crochet, or handloom. Right now, it's just like my other wishes that I never cared enough to work for, but I've already started to read, will soon start learning by making, once I get the materials.(note to self)
Last Updated : 18th Sept 2021.
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers’/ now page movement, check it out at nownownow.com.